Saturday, October 17, 2009

WAITING

It’s not easy missing you,
When you are the one keeping me free.
Please take me along for the ride.
Take me somewhere we can be alone.

Forbidden is our love
Kept apart for days by family
I am waiting for you to come rescue me from their clutches
I keep you in my heart and stand waiting for you to come save me.

Are you ever going to come get me?
Have you forgotten about me ?
I keep waiting
Waiting for you to come get me.


Is there nothing I can say or do to you
For you to see how much I need you
How far must I go?
How much longer must I suffer?

Will you come get me?
I am falling apart,
My everlasting love for you is what gets me through the day
My hope in knowing one day... One day soon, you will rescue me

Then we’ll be together forever
Needing no one or nothing
We’ll have each other, because you’re all I need.
Nothing more

I promise that I’ll be everything that you desire
Can you hear me, my sweet Romeo,
I hear you... in my dreams
and see you... through the day.

I am waiting...

No comments: